To Federal Employees/Retirees between the ages 50-75
Learn Simple Secrets to Help Maximize Your Federal Benefits
Many federal employees may be caught in ‘money traps’ and not even know it. These financial mistakes could potentially cost them thousands before reaching retirement and on into retirement. A brand new informational seminar will be focused on maximizing your federal benefits and eliminating the common mistakes made. This event will reveal some important items every federal employee should know, regardless of how far from or into retirement you may be.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Calculating and maximizing your FERS/CSRS retirement benefits.
• How Social Security may be impacted…and when to take it!
• Simple strategies to get the most from your
Thrift Savings Plan (TSP).
• How to get full credit for your sick leave at retirement.
• What every federal employee must know BEFORE retirement
• How to avoid the most common mistakes with your TSP elections
• Surprising things to know about FEGLI (your group life insurance option).
Tickets to this Federal Benefits event are free, but seating is limited. Please fill out the ‘Register for this Event’ tab to get your FREE tickets mailed to you.
We’re sorry, but due to limited seating, tickets are limited to 4 per reservation. This event is intended for Federal Government employees/retirees (and their spouses).
We hope to see you there!!